Friday, January 18, 2019

Heartfelt Sympathy

I have another sympathy card to share today. I will be making a package up of maybe 5 of them for my mom, she wants to have some on hand. Honestly, not my favorite cards to make.

Once again, I have used the Feels Like Home pack.  I used the Stitched Square frames to create the frame.

I then fussy cut the flowers, leaves and heart from the pattern paper. I adhered the flower and leaves and then added the stitching. I stamped the sentiment from the Know That I Care stamp set. I mounted the heart on foam circles then added a twine bow. 


I then added a couple of Silver Glitter Gems




2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful card for a sad occasion.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful and elegant. Definitely would bring comfort to a grieving soul. Could you make two each of these designs and have a small stash for your mom and also have some on hand for yourself?

01 09 10