Sunday, January 27, 2019

It's a Boy

I am heading to a baby shower tomorrow for someone who already has everything. I decided to create some scrapbook pages using the Cut Above Layout Kit (Baby Boy)  I have never used a layout kit before and was amazed! In a few hours I had ten pages done! These kits would be a great shower gift in themselves - so easy for the recipient to create as everything is done! Just have to add glue.  Anyways, I was very impressed.

I also have the Picture My Life (The Story Begins - boy) - which I thought I might need for the scrapbook pages but didn't!  I used the It's a Boy card to create, well this card. I trimmed it down to 3 3/4 X 5 and then used a paper from the Something Fierce pack as the background.

I cut the 'so sweet' out from another one of the cards and stapled on. I die cut some little pieces of clothing and since I had leftover stickers from the scrapbooking kit, I added them to the clothing.  

The heart print paper at the bottom is from the I Heart Us paper pack





2 comments:

Rose said...

adorable card and what a great idea for a gift that mom can fill with photos and memories!!!!

Jeanne said...

Awesome that the album idea worked so well. What a thoughtful gift! And the card is just darling. I really like the colors and the clothes line of baby clothes. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

01 09 10