Friday, January 25, 2019

Hello Friend

I started out creating this card for the Addicted to CAS challenge (Friends) but I think I then got carried away and added too many layers... 

Oh well.  I have used the So Much Happy collection to create this CAS (to me) card. 

I used the Stitched Square dies to cut out a frame, which I then cut in half and added to the edges of the center panel for some interest. 

I used a 'hello' die from last year but the friend sentiment was created using the Modern Typewriter alphabet (which is on SALE right now!)

I adhered the animal sticker from the Complements to some scrap paper then cut out and mounted on foam circles.

I then added a stamped sentiment from the Berry Best stamp set and finished it off with a puffy heart from the So Much Happy Puffy Stickers



Only a few days left for this.....


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So sweet! The itty bitty bird on the dog's back is so cute. Great papers and fun detail in the squares. :)

SunnyAZ said...

The 'Cutest' card....just love how you placed the heart on the bird....and also loved how you used the stitched frame.....great card!

01 09 10