Sunday, January 13, 2019

Documenting Life (was 52 Favorites) week 2

I decided to call this album my Documenting Life album... rather than 52 favorites as really, it is already hard to narrow the photos down to one favorite (I have so many of my grand daughter too :) ) Thus, documenting life feels better. 

Anyways, onto week 2. I seriously love this way of documenting our daily life - one photo - one 4 X 6 card and some journaling... goes together SO QUICKLY! It's all about telling the story and I love it.


Once again, a left over journal card. The pattern paper is from the Mix Ins. The 2 is of course the Block Numbers die and the title is from the stamp set Details I Love. Finally, since we ran into snow at the top, I had to add a snowflake using the Winter Flurries die





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow this is great, Laurel. What a fun idea!! You are off to a terrific start!

01 09 10