Thursday, December 27, 2018

Inspired By... let it snow

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and it is very fitting for this time of year.  Makes me think of being cozied up inside on a cold winter day.

Having said that though... I went the other way with it. I pulled out the squares and the snowflakes with my Simon Says die and created another winter card. I imagine skating out on a frozen pond. Did you ever do that? As a child, I did a couple of times, such great memories.

I am also on the AFFB blog today and to carry out the winter theme I used one of the Hot Cocoa flair to tie the card together.


I am loving the skates from the True North stamp set, get it now... only available for a few more days!
The little droplets and sequins are from Studio Katia. 



Here is the Inspiration photo... come on over and play!



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, this looks great, Laurel. I like the snowflake die you used and the skates look neat dangling from the twine. Fun!

Cat Craig said...

Loving the skates with the flakes, so darned cute.

LeAnne said...

Love this...you had me at the ice skates! We had a big pond we skated on as a kid...you're right, they're wonderful memories! If I got on ice skates right now, there would be a tragedy for sure!

01 09 10