Thursday, December 20, 2018

Inspired By.... let's go sledding

The new Inspired By challenge is up and it really makes my heart happy to look at it. There's something about old, vintage, winter, and wood that just feels good. I can almost hear all the giggles from little children dressed in their woolen snowsuits and feel the coolness of the fun of sledding on a winter day. Doesn't it make you want to go out sledding?!

I was inspired to create a winter themed card - still determined to prove that the Ugly Sweater stamp set...is not ugly ;) I used papers from the Grateful Heart pack (the dark blue) and the 'Tis the Season. The greenery is from the exclusive stamp set in the Holiday Sparkle Bundle.


I once again layered over some Winter Flurries snowflakes, added some messy thread and stitching and then more layers.  On the sweater, I embossed the design with white embossing powder. The little diamonds are the negative pieces from one of the snowflakes, now that's really making good use of the paper!




Now here is the inspiration photo... come on over and play!


2 comments:

Jen R. said...

Great winter card!!! Love the colors too!

Jeanne said...

Awesome winter card! I can absolutely hear the giggles and shouts of glee!

01 09 10